- Changing the name of this series. Why? Because I just didn’t like the old name. That’s all. No other reason. Plus I think “The Skinny” makes me cool.
- The best Nelson Mandela quotes. What a sad loss. But how wonderful that we all were able to experience his greatness in our lifetime.
- While the November Blogging Report is wildly popular, I think that this whole thing is making me obsessed with my stats and not focused on why I write this blog. I unliked all my how to grow traffic and make money posts on Bloglovin. I need to step back. (Is step back a totally cool phrase like the skinny?)
- Fast food workers had a strike over minimum wage. It did not keep Papa John’s from delivering the pizza I needed for work.
- Pamela Anderson got a pixie cut. Then went brunette a couple of days ago. I think she looks younger and cuter.
- Jill rewarded herself after completing four weeks of the Michelle Bridges program. There are a lot of good ideas there for why you should do this. Also she sets up her pictures so that when they are pinned they already have hastags on them.
- Our blogging friend Kate got engaged to Dan. And now we can all stop wondering when that will happen. I wish them both the best! What a cute couple.
- You can win a totally cool pair of Thorlo XCXU socks here. (Since I really have no clue what I am and supposed to disclose any more, I’ll just tell you I got an entry for this. Ha!)
- You can win some VitaBath here. (For the sake of clarity, I did not get an entry for mentioning this.)
- I really love this Red Apple lipstick but I’m not sure if it will look as good on me as it does on Ashley.
- I’m not sure why I am interested in Garth Brooks making a come back but I felt compelled to watch it instead of answering blog comments. I’m weird.
What’s on your weekend agenda? Are you crazy busy with the holidays and work now (I am!)?